I deleted all my previous posts because I want to start all over again. My previous blogs were all about emotions (LOVE) and i just got fed up. (I have moved on). I want to have a consistency in my page now and I chose Nicholas Saputra to be the focus of this blog site.
Why him? Why not Leonardo De Caprio or Justin Bieber?
Well folks, I am definitely into this guy and I don't even know why. ( If this isn't love, Donno what it is) :)
So Nicholas, as you can see this guy is not very attractive in this photo but this was definitely his style when he was still a ruggedly handsome man and not a dapper as he is today. (something i missed about him)
He is a popular Indonesian Celebrity and already gained popularity outside his dome ( I mean around Southeast Asia). However, he is yet to conquer the Philippines but at least he captured one heart. (Me).
He is most recognized in his character "Rangga " in a teen flick hit movie entitled Ada Apa Dengan Cinta. He was always associated with his character in that movie. His debut film that got a massive hit in Indonesia some countries like Malaysia and Hongkong. He portrayed the character "Rangga" very well (and maybe he got a hangover because many times Nico acts like Rangga and not his old self). Perhaps, when his very aware or conscious of his self, it's Rangga, and when his guard is down, his old self comes back. Nicholas Saputra had built the Image of being the "Cool Guy". That was the Image of his character that presumably he robbed off some to his own personality. However, don't you guys ever think that he is playing it too cool and his image become cold and stiff? (If you noticed more often than not, his stare is blank and seemingly unnatural.
(OPINIONS, VIOLENT REACTIONS ARE ALL ACCEPTED)

No comments:
Post a Comment